Skip to main content

Newest

Review: 2020 on Goodreads

2020 on Goodreads 2020 on Goodreads by Various
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Note: I was going to publish this after I'd completed the nov and dec posts, but I'm publishing it now, what with the review delay. Nov and Dec will be shortly linked.
Update: Nov is now up!
Update #2: Dec is also up!!


I've only recently found this on GR, and I've seen many people use this in many different ways. The fact that there is a word limit means that I'll not be able to publish all my reviews in one place. Which is sad, since I really wanted to do that.

And after seeing yet another account of one of my friends getting deleted, I decided to not only export my books, but make a blog and put all my reviews on there.

So, I made a blog. And since I'll only be publishing reviews by month/week on there, I'm also including the books that stood out to me over here.

June in review:
Reviews
The Flatshare by Beth O'Leary The Hating Game by Sally Thorne Well Met (Well Met, #1) by Jen DeLuca How to Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore Something to Talk About by Meryl Wilsner Tweet Cute by Emma Lord Don't Read the Comments by Eric Smith Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli We Didn't Ask for This by Adi Alsaid The Perfect Escape by Suzanne Park

July in review:
Reviews
Truly Devious (Truly Devious, #1) by Maureen Johnson Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston The Switch by Beth O'Leary Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng

August in review:
Reviews
Golden Curse (Fantasy and Fairytales, #1) by M. Lynn The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue (Montague Siblings, #1) by Mackenzi Lee The Guest List by Lucy Foley Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City, #1) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1) by Gail Carriger

September in review:
Reviews
Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Bringing Down the Duke (A League of Extraordinary Women, #1) by Evie Dunmore What If It's Us (What If It's Us, #1) by Becky Albertalli The Lady and the Highwayman (The Dread Penny Society #1) by Sarah M. Eden Beach Read by Emily Henry You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins Incendiary (Hollow Crown, #1) by Zoraida Córdova

October in review:
Reviews
The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic, #1) by V.E. Schwab The Kinder Poison (The Kinder Poison, #1) by Natalie Mae The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon Warcross (Warcross, #1) by Marie Lu An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson Blood Heir (Blood Heir Trilogy, #1) by Amélie Wen Zhao

November in review:
Reviews
Anxious People by Fredrik Backman Girls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks, #1) by Suzanne Young The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin, #3) by Robin LaFevers

December in review:
Reviews
A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer Ember Queen (Ash Princess Trilogy, #3) by Laura Sebastian Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge Champion (Legend, #3) by Marie Lu The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) by Renée Ahdieh How to Fail at Flirting by Denise Williams

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular